Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I am requesting your help - but I will make it worth your time!

As I think most of you know at this point, I am a Senior Consultant for The Pampered Chef.  It's awesome...I love it.
Anyhow, I had shows this coming weekend and they have now moved due to extenuating circumstances beyond my control.  Therefore, I would really like to host at least one show this weekend...preferably Friday evening, but can also do something on Saturday or Sunday.  
Here is my proposal:  Make it a Happy Hour event at your home!  Invite a few of the neighbors or your friends over - 5 works!, more is awesome!.  I will show you guys how to make easy affordable appetizers (AND...I will provide the supplies)....AND....I will throw in a bottle of wine!  Instant Party!
In addition, you have an awesome opportunity to get EXTRA FREE STUFF - $100-$200 extra in free product.  If you are interested, please email me directly @ pam.pamperedchef@yahoo.com.
Instant Party - and I'm bringing the appetizers and wine!  What could be easier!
(Philadelphia, Delaware, Reading, Lancaster, South Jersey areas)
THX!!!!! (and I hope someone can help me out!)
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment