Friday, February 3, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie...and MORE! (GENIUS!)

When my 17 year old daughter is bored, she and her friends bake.  This time they made chocolate chip cookies...but added some BAZINGA to the mix!


They have enrobed an OREO into a chocolate chip cookie!  HOLY COW!  Can I tell you this is the most amazing dessert?  I need ONE COOKIE to get rid of my sweet tooth.  One of these babies for dessert and you're good!  I have had it with a bowl of vanilla ice cream and that just sends it over the top.  I believe they just used the basic chocolate chip cookie recipe that is on the back of the bag  for most semi-sweet chocolate morsels that you can purchase in the store (name brand or store brand...it's the same recipe!).  They used regular Oreos, not double-stuff, not mint...just normal Oreos.  BUT...I guess you could mix it up with the mint ones?  Ovens differ, so if you make this and the cookie does not appear done, leave it in a bit longer.  Timing will depend on your oven, the bakeware you are using, etc.

Here are some pictures!:



Also...if you need new cookware that heats evenly, you can get it at 20% off this month here...

No comments:

Post a Comment