Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Follow up on the Pineapple Wedger - IT'S A WIN! (pictures)

So I told you all that I would report back on the Pineapple Wedger.  Can I tell you how many pineapples I have thrown out over the years due to not getting them peeled in time and they went bad?  The Pampered Chef Pineapple Wedger is one of the most unique gadgets that I now have in my kitchen for use.  It peels and cores the pineapple in one swoop.  Little to no waste...it is worth every penny!  I tried to take step-by-step pictures to show you how it works, but the pictures do not demonstrate how easy and effortless this item is to use.  It does not take much effort AT ALL to push the wedger through the pineapple...not like some of those apple wedger/corer products that you (as well as I!) have in our kitchen drawers that we struggle with.  NO struggle with this awesome tool.  We will be eating much more fresh pineapple in this house now that I have this awesome gizmo!













No comments:

Post a Comment