Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Grilled Shrimp Pitas with Basil Aioli

For those of us that are looking for big flavor as well as trying to keep it healthy, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this recipe for Grilled Shrimp Pitas with Basil Aioli.  It's quick, easy, and cost effective.  (the link is posted ABOVE the picture)

For those that are local (Philadelphia/Reading) I would be happy to demo this recipe at a cooking show in January for you...it would give you an opportunity to have a "get healthy" party for you and your friends, I can teach you all how to make this awesome dish, and you can earn FREE COOKING PRODUCTS - all at the same time!  Please email me if you're interested...I'd be happy to show you how easy it is to make this dish in the comfort of your own home.

For those that are not local - want to earn free cooking products?  We can host a catalog show...you basically do very little expect talk to your friends about it.  All orders are done online, products are shipped either to your house or direct shipped to your friends, you earn free product.  Pretty effortless!

Happy New Year!  Let me know what you think of the recipe!  Let me know what other types of recipes you are seeking!

No comments:

Post a Comment