Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pampered Chef - Ice Cream Dipper being discontinued...

Not sure how many Pampered Chef people I have following me here, but wanted to get the word out regarding a discontinuation of a product.  The Ice Cream Dipper that many of you have in your kitchens will be discontinued on or before January 20. 

That means this is a "while supplies last" item, so if you would like to order the Ice Cream Dipper or know anyone that does, please contact me ASAP as I will be placing an order. 

Feel free to forward this email to anyone who you may feel may be interested.  I know there are many people out there that truly like this kitchen gadget, so if you want a back-up, or don't have one and want one, go HERE and order one.  Or...get in touch with me ASAP via email @ pam.pamperedchef@yahoo.com

Have a great evening!

1 comment: