Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Several things.....Vitamix and Free Small Sheet Pan...OH MY!

First off...I started the week by ordering a brand spankin' new Vitamix blender!  Great bargain at $399 plus tax.  Comes with the drink and soup cookbook, I am very excited!  This is the Vitamix that heats up...so I plan on having plenty of hearty vegetable soups.  In addition, I can make some awesome sorbets with just the use of frozen fruit...already have my bag of frozen strawberries in the freezer waiting for delivery on or about January 20!  I will post pictures once it arrives and I start using it. 

And...I also wanted to throw out there that I am in a bit of a pickle for January with regards to my Pampered Chef parties.  I could really use another show to meet my goals.  So...I have started a new program that I hope to incorporate monthly (just switch out the free item from time to time).  As a THANK YOU GIFT for hosting a last-minute show in January, I will give you a FREE SMALL SHEET PAN.  If you are a resourceful person, this could be beneficial to you!  Do the following:
  • Pick a date from the following:  January 23, January 24, January 26, January 27, January 29, January 30.
  • Give me your list of invites (including emails) within 24 hours of booking your show.
  • Have at least 10 attendees the day of your party...YES, you can be one of them!
  • Have at least 4 outside orders to hand to me prior to the start of your cooking demo (can be sent on-line or handed to me, either works!)
And I will give you a FREE SMALL SHEET PAN...this is in addition to your free product, 1/2-priced product, and monthly host special that you earn directly from The Pampered Chef.  (and...as a reminder...you can earn up to an additional $200 in free product this month!)

Email me if you're interested or go here and contact me directly from my website.  We can work something out for catalog shows as well (15 outside orders).

Stay tuned for tomorrow...I'm working on a wine pairing with Swai Fish (which is what we are having for dinner this evening!  Wahoo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment