Monday, March 26, 2012

Have you ever thought about what you would do with an extra $400-$600 in your wallet each month?

Ever thought about what you would do with an extra $400-$600 in your wallet each month?  I did...back in November.  At that point I signed up with the Pampered Chef to be a consultant of one of the fastest growing teams in the United States.  I paid for my start up kit and began hosting cooking demonstrations.  I have been pleasantly surprised at the amount of money I have made; however, I am even more pleased with the fact that I have been able to bring on a team of equally-motivated people who also want to succeed in their own businesses.

This month only - until March 31, 2012 - The Pampered Chef has a sweet deal for those who decide to make a leap of faith and start their own businesses - they will REFUND 50% of your start up costs!  I have sweetened the deal for those who start up before March 31...I will match the 50% refund!  YES...that means that once you meet certain qualifications in your first 30 days...you will have earned the rebates that essentially make your start up kit FREE.

  • Must sign up on my website by March 31, 2012 (11pm Central time)
  • Must "qualify" in 30 days (qualification = $1,250 in sales prior to tax & shipping -- this is usually accomplished in 2-3 cooking shows.  I "qualified" in my first show, which was my kickoff show)
In February 2012 I earned over $1,000 in commission for about 24 hours worth of work.  I have the paperwork to back this up and would be most happy to share it with you individually.  I have also earned about $1,000 worth of FREE PRODUCT in the 4 months that I have been with The Pampered Chef.  Additionally, I have now earned a weekend trip to NASHVILLE (all expenses paid for my husband and I) in October and am in alignment for a 4 day/3 night trip to LAS VEGAS in March 2012 as well.

If you think you may be interested in this awesome opportunity, please get in touch with me ASAP so that we may discuss.  Likewise, if you know of anyone who is out of work or just needs a part-time job, please have them contact me. This offer expires on March 31...so if you are even the tiniest bit interested, please email me now at pam.pamperedchef@yahoo.com so that we may further discuss this opportunity.  Likewise, if you are already sold on this opportunity,  you can sign up right on my website

No comments:

Post a Comment