Tuesday, May 1, 2012


Have you been affected by cancer?

I have. My mother died of lung cancer, my father had prostate cancer, my aunt had breast cancer. And I have several friends that are still battling the effects of breast cancer.

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE...


I am hosting a "HELP WHIP CANCER" fundraiser on-line show. 25% of the sales from purchases will be donated to the American Cancer Society's Breast Cancer programs.

 



AND...We're GOING PINK to HELP WHIP CANCER!... "Bake" a difference with NEW pink products! We have 3 "PINK" Products to help raise even more funds - with the purchase of each "PINK" product, an additional $1 will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

** Paisley Oven Pad - $9
** Paisley Oven Mitt - $12.50
** Cake Tester - #5.50


MY GOAL IS TO SELL 50 PINK ITEMS... To help you help me make this goal, I am making this deal: If you purchase the entire 3-piece (3 items), and I'll throw in a free cookbook. If you need them by Mother's Day - please message me separately. 


Anyone in the UNITED STATES can order from this show....you DO NOT have to be local!  However, if you are not in the Philadelphia area, please choose DIRECT SHIPPING for your order.  (it will go right to your home then).

If you are interested in placing an order for this fundraising event, please go HERE and enter the host name "WHIP CANCER" where it asks.  

This is a public event...please feel free to share it with everyone you know.  The more people see it and the more people shop, the more money goes to the American Cancer Society to help raise awareness of this awful disease.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment